Ceramists who are able to work without instruction are welcomed to become members of our ceramic studio with our Monthly Membership options. Become a Member and have access to studio equipment and workspace, join as a Studio + Member and have access to extra firings and glazes, or join as a Full Member and enjoy everything we have to offer!
- All ceramists must provide their own working tools.
- Clay and tools are available for purchase.
Studio + Membership
Studio Full Membership
- Access to studio during open hours, except during private party/meetings.
- Access to wheels, kiln, slab roller, wedging table, work tables, and towels.
- Work-in-progress shelf for work
- Bisque and cone 05 firings added to studio firings, averaging about twice/month
- Access to stroke-and-coat glazes